Spring Cleaning check list are popping up everywhere and that includes your lawn!
Spring is the perfect time to plan on cleaning up the yard after the Winter damage. We’ve created a helpful Spring-cleaning yard check list so you’ll be ready for the days ahead and summer!
Easy Breezy Outdoor Spring Cleaning Checklist
1. Remove dead branches that have fallen to the ground from trees. Let a professional shrub & tree expert remove the branches from the tree, they are experienced in observing damage you might not notice.
2. Check your sprinklers & lighting. Green grass and twinkling light can really brighten up a space. Want to make them sparkle? Try Windex.
3. Get organized! Clear your garden beds. As soon as the last frost has passed you can begin raking leaves and digging up dead plants.
4. Clean dirty patio furniture, remove mildew from decks and refresh wicker & rattan furniture.
5. Call Dreamlawns to kill Crabgrass & other weeds so you can have an amazingly beautiful lawn this Spring & Summer. See our Fertilization & Weed Control Program and call today!